Eyeing a hot guy is easy. Sometimes you need to be bold to establish a connection. These tips will help spark the fire and make your first meeting unforgettable.
1) Admire his fashion. Pay attention to detail. When over the counter or inside a grocery store, spot a cutie. Spill a few adjectives about the shirt he’s wearing and that would make him feel good choosing it. Notice his haircut, his clean nails or anything you find interesting in him. Begin a friendly conversation with him.
2) Join his team sports. When you see a hottie amidst the crowd, try to get his attention and sit beside him wearing the name or logo of his favorite team/player. Cheer with him and start a conversation. Tell him they’re your fave team too. Smile and start a talk with him.
3) Add him to your album. On any occasion you’re out with your friends taking picture, spot a looker passing by and ask him politely to click the cam for you. Once he does it, invite him too to have a quick pic with you and your friends. Get his Facebook account or email so you can send him his pic with you and exchange compliments with each other.
4) Invite him to escort you. When “you think you’re lost”, spy on a hot guy and ask him sympathetically to accompany to where you could get a ride. While doing so, ask him where you both are; what good things are in that place; and maybe if he lives there!
5) Make him your workout buddy. Volunteer your time. Stretch near a fab guy and greet him cheerfully. Admire his flexed muscles, his lined stomach or any part of his body which you think is sexy. Spend the time working out with him giving him a few pats on his arms or slight touches on his knees. Make sure he gets your message that “he is hot and you like him.”
6) Practice safe sun. Bask under the warm sun where an attractive guy lazily reclines. Maintain your composure switching from lying at your back to your sides. Eye at him a few times to make sure he is on for chatter. Gladly ask him to rub some sunblock lotion on your nape towards the low of your back. Arch a bit and tell him his hands are warm and smooth. Exchange opinions with him about the place or anything you find suitable to talk about.
7) Mistake his identity. Holler on a guy friend’s name as you spot someone’s back to be like that of someone you know. When he turns at you, look stunned for a moment then apologize that you’ve mistaken him for a friend of yours. Emphasize that his rear really looks like that of your friend and you miss chatting with him. Sound friendly and delight the conversation with him with a few good remarks about him.